Monday, April 7, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin...

So, I have set a deadline for myself.. By May 1st I will have my dream machine!
This little pretty here..

Photobucket

Hubby has been trying to get me a red one for quite a while now and I kept telling him no because I couldn't decide between the red one or the pink one. It is official.. I choose this perfectly pretty pink one. :) Now the task will be to find one.. And do they even make the 6qt in pink or just the 5qt.. Tilt head or no tilt head.. LOL... Ohhhh Decisions, Decisions.. I would love any input you all can give.
smooches,
Skye

5 comments:

  1. I am not too informed about the pink one, but I have one in Tangerine and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made the right choice!!! Think Pink! I have the lime-green one and *adore* it! Hey, together we could be the preppy Kitchenaid Mafia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. Preppy Kitchenaid Mafia.. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my kitchenaid....it is 13 years old and never misses a beat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH, I want a pink one too! Mine is the plain Jane white one. It's a god send during holiday baking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo