Friday, May 16, 2008

Been Busy...

Wanted to share a little of what I've been up to lately...

First off, let me share with you some of the most yummy goodies a girl could get..

From Val - for the Atomic Housewives swap; i received lots of great wifey goodies.. look at the wonderful pot holders, recipe cards & bookmarks that she made just for me. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket



From Heather - for the Vintage Ephemera swap; look at all the super fun new goodies for me to create with. :)

Photobucket


Thank you both soooo much!
I still have some pics to take of the wonderful Strawberry Fields goodies that I received from Lisa.. so be on the look out for those.



And now for some aprons that I've been working on.

I made this one for my partner in the Strawberry Fields Forever swap..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I made this one for my partner in the Mothers Work Is Never Done swap.

Photobucket



I made this for my partner in the Atomic Housewives swap.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



and Here are the goodies that I sent to Heather for the Vintage Ephemera swap.

Photobucket


Photobucket



YAY!!! What fun these swaps were!

3 comments:

  1. Your aprons are so lovely. I don't have that skill yet.....still learning half aprons!
    But I love to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye, your aprons are ADORABLE~! They make me want to get in my kitchen and make a mess just so I can have an excuse to get one LOL. Keep up the GREAT WORK sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both sooo very much! I love visitors and I love comments. :)
    Big Huggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo