Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Hey y'all!
I hope everyone is doing good.
It has been crazy busy over here again.. Starting a few weeks ago with a family emergency, followed by another.. Getting back on track has been a challenge to say the least..
What do I have going on now?
Well, the new feature that I mentioned last month is still in the works, hopefully coming to fruition by the end of next week.
I am still working on hubby's surprise art studio, should be close to wrapping up next week also.
Have lots of new fabric for aprons; and some gorgeous lampwork beads that I can't wait to use in a few new jewelry pieces; a good friend and I are working on a new collaborative project; and so many other projects that I don't want to list because I may become discouraged by the extent. :)

Hope you all have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Huggs,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo