Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Things of 2010

Thought I would share with you some favorite things from my year of
Simplicity and "Transformation".

~~ Foodie Fave..

Photobucket
Pink Champagne Cupcakes
Every girl deserves a little sugary pink goodness;
and these cuppies are sooo yummylicious...

~~ I treat myself now..

Photobucket
after going through this transformation in 7 months :)
(this pic is from a couple months ago.. and I have actually lost a bit more)
Yay Me!

**********


~~ Beauty Fave..

Photobucket
Make Up For Ever Powder / Bronzer

&

Photobucket
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
my most favorite lip treat

**********


~~ A girl's gotta be comfortable..

Photobucket
Yoga Capri's

&

Photobucket
Fitted Tee's

&

Photobucket
Comfy Cami's

&

Photobucket
Zip Hoodies

&

Photobucket
my fave Pink Swoosh Air's

&

Photobucket
my must have "Messy Pony" :)

**********

~~ on TV..

Photobucket
Gossip Girl

**********


~~ at the Movies..

Photobucket
Grown Ups

**********

But my most favorite thing of all..

Photobucket
My Family
Which now includes this precious little miracle that we were blessed with to make our year complete!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year full of Love and Happiness.
I look forward to sharing it with you.

XO XO
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo