Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm Back...

Hey y'all! Hope you all enjoyed the last days of summer.
As you can see, I decided to take the last 2 weeks of summer off to spend with the family.
My dad & stepmom came for a visit and our oldest was in town staying with us too.
It was really nice to have everybody around again. :)

I actually got some things finished and started some others.
Just when I think my list is getting smaller, other things magically appear.
I need to make a project list for my sidebar so I can keep track of what I am doing. And y'all can keep me on track. LOL
Add the list to my list. ;)

Oh... I am so excited to share with y'all our new (old) treasures. We got a really awesome deal on a 1927-28 bedroom suite for the guest room. Ya wanna know how awesome? How does FREE sound?
Yep, Faaaahhhreeee!
We all love that, right? I will have more on that and lots of pics this weekend.

See you all tomorrow.
Bigg Huggs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo