Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank You

I have been in a struggle with myself about whether or not to make this post.. After talking it over with Cecily and getting her blessing to do so, I feel more at ease..
First off, we both want to thank you all so much for your congrats and well wishes that came pouring in to my inbox. It saddens me to tell you now that Cecily lost the baby. We have had time as a family to come to terms with this loss so I feel a bit of comfort in sharing this with you now. It is still a struggle for Cec, some days are better than others, but she is a strong, beautiful woman and such an inspiration to those around her.

Thank you all so much.
Big Huggs,
Tonya

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the loss of the baby.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya, I am so sorry to hear that...Bless her heart...and yours...it's sad to lose a child you've grown to love the idea of... I'm afraid that your Tussie Mussie Swap package will not be a bright spot...by now you know there was a baby item included...my apologies and regrets.
    God bless you all as you heal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo