Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friends

Hey all.. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I wanted to take a minute and tell you all about a couple of friends of mine.


First off is a very dear friend of mine Kimmie. She makes some of the most beautiful jewelry designs I have seen, and own quite a few of her pieces myself. :)
If you would like to see some of her available designs, head on over to her Etsy shop "The Pink Martini Boutique" and check her out.


Next I would like to introduce you to a new friend of mine, April. She too has an Etsy shop, "The ArtChics". Something I just found out myself is that April is also a wonderful graphic designer and has just set up shop online. You can find her at "Mingo Designs". I myself will be seeking her services very soon. :)
She has a portfolio with some of her work on her website. Go check it out.


Until later,
Big Huggs,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo