Thursday, January 28, 2010

Retail Therapy

Been so sick lately but a little shopping and a few great deals does help a bit. :)

Cec and I were out running errands and stopped in Palais Royal. (the only department store anywhere near here)
I’m so glad we did; Major Score!

Got 7 shirts for me and a cute ’lil dress & vamp tee for Cec.
Reg. price for all - $327.
Thrifty Gal price - $54.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also.. stopped by Lowes and picked up a gal. of “Vanilla Brandy”.

Photobucket

Thought it was about time I get started by adding some color to these walls.

Quote of the day
"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn." ~ C.S. Lewis

“Eye Candy” of the day

Photobucket

Gotta love a guy that sparkles!

Have a great day everyone!
Big Huggs,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, you go girl! Love those last blue and green shirts, NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlies!

    I love those too Kimmie! I think because the have beadies and tie around the neck. :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo