Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Hump Day Before Thanksgiving

We interrupt this post to bring you a special announcement.
I would like to send a big "thank you" out to my lil' sis, the most unselfish person I know.. Without you this most annoying and inconvenient head cold would not be possible. LOL.. You know I still love you though. =)

Now back to our regularly scheduled posting.

So.. are you all ready for Thanksgiving? Will you be traveling or staying close to home? Have you thought about all that you have to be thankful for?
For me, this year has been one of new beginnings & self discovery. I have learned that I don't have to be everything to everyone.. and that it is ok to make myself happy first. I would have never imagined my life taking the turns that it has, but I also wouldn't change it if I could.

I have quite a lot to be thankful for this year, and I wish that you are able to celebrate the blessings in your life with the ones you love.
Our table will be missing one very important person; but he is in my heart. And hopefully they will enjoy some semblance of a Thanksgiving Dinner way over there in Afghanistan.

In case I don't make it on tomorrow,
I want to wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Bisou Bisou.. Mwah!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo