Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Middle of November Already??

Instead of closing out the post with eye candy, how 'bout we do something crazy and open up with it. ;)


Photobucket

~Eye Candy of the Day~
Ed Westwick aka Chuck Bass



Cec came over last night and we had some, long overdue and much needed, self indulgent trash tv girl time. hehe.. Now, after one episode, we are hooked on Gossip Girl. And wouldn't you know, Hulu doesn't even have the first 2 seasons.. Looks like I will be searching for the past seasons on dvd and we will just have to make a weekend of it. Between her pregnancy and my sweetie being deployed, I think we have plenty of time to catch up on Dexter too.


I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.. Just a little over a month before Christmas!?! I have been so busy around here.. I miss the days when I had time and was organized enough to blog at least a few times a week.. lol

I am up to my neck in cupcakes and hairbows right now.. Hopefully the weather will cooperate enough this weekend so I can take pics of everything. =)


Hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Mwah! xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo