Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey Y'all...

Been a busy lil' bee over here...
Painting the living room

Photobucket
This is the test area that I painted to make sure that I could "live with" the red before painting the entire wall. :)

Once I decided I liked it and hubby gave thumbs up, I went for it.

Photobucket
This is the after shot.. I took these pics with my blackberry so they are not the best, but you get the idea.. :)

and I added moulding to the archway around the dining room..

Photobucket
Yes, that is all my painting, nailing, etc... supplies cluttering the dining room.
(Still not finished with that humungo ladder.. LOL)
And you can still see the white walls to the left at the stairs... They are all going to be the same color as the archway..

I actually bought the red and wheat paint colors for Ronnie's art room but I liked them so much that I had to use them in the common area too.. :)

The gray carpet will soon be replaced by natural bamboo floors.. Yay!

I got some fun new fabrics in and I have been making aprons like crazy.. Now I just need to get the pics taken so that I can get them listed in my shop.

Annnnd... I finally made the leap and bought myself one of these babies..

Photobucket
I have been wanting a Cricut Expression for sooo long and decided that it was time to just go for it. :)
On top of all the paper crafting I will be able to do, now I can create my own vinyl wall art and words. woohoo!

Well, that's a little of what I have been up to..

Have a great weekend all!

Huggs,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow Tonya, I love the new colors! Very earthy! I'm impressed with your skills with the molding too!

    So what are you going to create with your Cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I was impressed too. hehehe... Not being conceited at all but I stood back looking at it and was really proud of myself.

    I am going to make everything with it! :)

    First I have to clear a spot for her in my studio. I took pics of my mess yesterday.. Maybe I will get up the courage to post them.. LOL

    smooches,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by... I love reading your comments! xoxo